Friday, November 8, 2013

Relationships and Road Trips

This past week I've been back on base at YWAM Brisbane. It's good to be back after three weeks of evangelism. Good to see familiar faces and new ones. While we were gone the MAD (Music Art Dance) DTS started. So when we got here we were greeted by them as well. They are some pretty great people. An interesting group but really cool. I just had an interestingly unique discernment when I arrived and was here a few days. But they have big things coming! 
Anyway, this week we had lectures on relationships! It was a great week. We touched on everything from our relationship with god, to our relationship with friends, to marriage. So lots of points were covered and definitely lots of notes were taken. God taught me a lot this week about my relationship with him and how to grow that, and also my relationship with others (family, my girlfriend, and friends). Now just to turn the information into action. 
What's next? Well tomorrow morning at 5:00 a.m. we hit the road again. This time we're off to Airlie Beach. It's a trip about 16-17 hours north. Should be a fun ride. We'll be there for two weeks, having class for one, and outreach for another. I'll try to update sometime within the next week about what all of that looks like. Be praying for our trip. Safety and health. Thank you so much. Much love. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for y'all as you travel North. Have a wonderful time with your Father and friends. I am greatly blessed as I watch you grow and mature in Him. Hugs from Georgia! Love you much. God Bless and Keep you.
    Nana and Pappy

    ReplyDelete