Sunday, November 3, 2013

Last week: Toowoomba & Lectures

It's so good to be back on base for a week. After three weeks of being away, it's good to see some familiar faces here in Brisbane. Last week we were in Toowoomba, QLD. There is another base in Toowoomba and they allowed our team to stay there for the week and have lectures. God really sparked a new desire to play guitar last week too, which was cool. We had a speaker who is originally from Uruguay, did a YWAM DTS in Brazil, and is currently a base leader in Adalaide, Australia. His name is Pablo Nunez and he was an amazing person. He spoke on Evangelism. He really challenged me in some areas in my life, which has lead to some amazing breakthrough with God. He touched a lot on having dreams for our life. He posed a super deep quesion, which has really stuck with me and has actually inspired some ideas and dreams for when I return from YWAM. If you could do one thing the rest of your life, without having to worry about finances or providing for yourself or a family, what would you do? I challenge you to ask yourself this question and honestly answer. Are you pursuing and changing the dreams and desires that God has placed in your heart? Get out of your practical mindset and dream big. Trust that if you follow the desires God has placed in your heart, that He will provide the rest.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!!!!!!!!! If I really believe the gospels (AND I DO) my life should appear radically different from what the world calls "normal". I think you are on the right track ;-) In Christ, James Hall

    ReplyDelete