Sunday, January 26, 2014

Back to Australia!

After being in the foothills of the Himalayas, hiking 12 km to see the 3rd tallest mountain in the world, visiting about 20 villages, passing out over 2,000 tracks, leading 5 church services, going to almost 20 house meetings and seeing God heal and bring people into His kingdom, we're heading back to Australia. We're patiently waiting for our flight from Singapore to Brisbane to start boarding. We are all very tired and ready to, hopefully, get some rest on the plane. We can't wait to be back and hear the stories of our other teams. I'll post again when I get back to Australia about the outreach a bit more. I have an awesome story to share. Be on the lookout for it. Much Love.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing all that God has done on your journey. I talked to my pastor last night and he mentioned having you and Dad back to Brand of the Cross to update our fellowship on all the Lord has done ! In Christ, James Hall

    ReplyDelete