Monday, December 9, 2013

I survived Survivor Week!

Well, I'm back at YWAM Brisbane. We spent a week at Stradbroke Island. It's an island about 30 minutes off the coast of Brisbane. We camped about 100 yards from the beach and had lectures on Spiritual Warfare. Man, were they good! Totally changed my perspective on what I thought was spiritual warfare. As lectures were going on we were in an intense outreach team battle! We began on Tuesday night at 1 am with Mission Impossible. We were timed from one o'clock until we finished a forest/swamp obstacle course! It was increadibly fun! Over the last few days of Staddie (Stradbroke) we played close to 40 survivor (the show) games against outreach teams. They were all team building games and were so fun! We had incredible time! Our team got 1st and so much closer! (I had to add the fact that we won ;) ) we're back at base now getting ready for outreach. Only a few more days until we hop on a plane and head to India! Keep praying for safety and smooth travels! Much love! God is good!

1 comment:

  1. This is the part of "Jacob's journey" that I am personally so excited to hear about.To see how God moves in your heart.This whole mission has been about this ,I believe. Interesting choice (India)..... You had no way of knowing this but my wife and I have a tremendous burden for the unborn in that country. We have prayed that God would provide the means and opportunity to start a pregnancy resource center there. We love you Jacob. We are so proud to know you ,and share whole heartedly your desire for the least of these. By His Grace, James and Kim Hall

    ReplyDelete