Friday, October 11, 2013

Packing up!

Well, we leave today at 2:00 for the Pass It On Tour! We're all pretty excited and can't wait to see what God has in store! I'm learning so much and something new everyday. God is really challenging me and changing me into the person I am intended to be. I wanted to let you guys know that I might not have wifi access for the next 2-3 weeks because we'll be on the road. So I don't know if I'll get the chance to blog. But keep checking occasionally. I will blog as soon as I can and let you know about all the cool stuff we're gonna be doing! Thanks so much for your support! It really is encouraging and helpful on this journey! Sending love back to the states! 

1 comment:

  1. hope the trip goes well....
    Love you..
    Nana and Pappy

    ReplyDelete