Tuesday, August 27, 2013

God is moving...

God is really working is me and my whole team. Last night was an awesome night for us. Simon spoke on the Names of God in the Bible. The truth about who He is and what He does. For me, it was eye opening. I realized that I thought I knew who God was, when really I only knew parts of Him. I now know that I need to know all of Him. I need to have Him as all of who He is and that's what I'm going to work for. To be a son of God who knows everything about His father. Scripture says that our Heavenly Father can offer more than our earthly father ever could. If that is true, that means that He can offer a lot because  Dad has given me so much and poured so much into my life! I can't wait to get close to him! My goal is to be so close that I can hear Him whisper to me. I'm determined to pursue Him fully and give up everything I need to, to be there! 

1 comment:

  1. I love being able to follow you on the blog. God is always moving.I LOVE THE WAY HE MOVES IN YOU!!!!! By grace, James Hall

    ReplyDelete