Thursday, June 6, 2013

First Post

Well, my first post. I think I'm gonna just keep it simple. Over the past few days, I've been busy printing support letters, getting stamps, and addressing envelopes. My magnets just came in today and they're pretty cool. I hope you are using yours and it serves as a good reminder. I'm currently sitting in my living room, watching the Atlanta Braves, who are currently losing, play the Los Angeles Dodgers. I'm also finishing up these envelopes. I'm stuffing these magnets in here and sealing them so I can take them to the Post Office at some point tomorrow. I am already seeing great things happen and receiving incredible encouragement from friends and family. And it's just the beginning...

1 comment:

  1. Jacob, I am humbled that you consider me a role model and friend. You are my role model and your willingness to follow Christ with abandon is one of the most inspiring acts I have ever witnessed.I am praying that God will use you in a way that will blow even your mind! By grace, James Hall

    ReplyDelete